[EnergyPlus_Support] Problems with Heat Pump AirToWater

Dear all users,

I have some troubles with an idf file that I have been created in last days, which I follow explain below.

I want simulate a building with a HeatPump AirToWater for heating mode and an Chiller WaterCooled with Ice Storage for cooling mode. For distribution of the air, we will have an air handling unit with no reheat to all the conditioning spaces.

I put the cooling and heating systems with carefully including the different SetPointManagers and controlling air. Firstly I checked the erros in .eio file and I obtained some warnings for the envelope, because the way I drew in Ecotect, but I known that not interfere with my consumptions or rates of energy. Next I want analyze some variables from the Output Variables, and I found two things who I can´t see where´s the source problem.

1 - In Output Variables, I saw that the DX Coil Total Water Heating Rate of Heat Pump, doesn´t have any value, it´s equal to zero along the time step by 8760 hours. I checked all variables in idf. file, I compared with the example file HeatPumpWaterHeater, and didn´t saw differences in the modeling of the system. I just obtained values to the tank in Water:Mixed of the HeatPump. I carefully looked at the air and water flows of the advices, but I didn´t see what´s can be wrong with this system in this file.

Please I ask if anybody can see this file and tell me what´s mistake I made and how can fix it to advance in this study.

I upload the file in the name of Heat_Pump_Ice_Storage in the folder with the same name

Best regards