[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Problems with Heat Pump AirToWater
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Problems with Heat Pump AirToWater
- From: "Fernando Silva" <pintodasilva.fernando@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:51:59 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 02:55:11 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1269939309; bh=/DMjKrqJqpO3Y+Ny4tUR/DKL8KHsEZryhRltg18zvwQ=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=NI4fxAPlTtopYEfSF9QzrRpUqCsKIdTl31T2tMaeIZCnK0zTOeBKbMBzH3B1VTBmG4Vi3F2oikTDu7VyOXlR2wc2ebgfxtwCWBCr6RSKDbqPfhiTibVuRVawU0vj+lOu
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=d3VV1MmpQSzxk4rwQFFjxmu7IR+HHn3YGYguEj93UUz1IyJxxUBIpY8x+iP3HBk1MjuXwdSsRLyLPZ/6YXD6AIvkcLN2Wc+Gdtae27X4afAvSnbo6A45Ned+bjbk8aW/;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <00a701cacf96$8268c9f0$873a5dd0$@net>
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
Mr. James V Dirkes II
I´m glad and aprecciate your atention gave in this simulation!
I understand what you mean and I agree with you when I talk about HeatPump:WaterToAir, but in this case it´s AirToWater, I will explain below.
About the heating system, In my simulation I have an Heat Pump Water Heater, this object provides a model taht is compound object consisting of a water heater tank, a direct expansion (DX) "coil" and a fan to provide air flow. In my case the location of DX Coil compressor it´s outdoor and the water heater tank it´s located in the zone.
Following the documentation and the example file (HeatPumpWaterHeater file) I don´t have use AirLoopHVAC, because in the field of Heat Pump Water Heater I connecting the three components (DX Coil, Water Heater tank and a fan.
My question it´s still I have use an AirLoopHVAC, since the DX Coil has been connected to the WaterPumpWaterHeater!? Now I´m a little bit confused... Can you explain better this procedure...
Thanks for your support and atention!
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "James V Dirkes II, PE" <jvd2pe@...> wrote:
> You have not connected the DX heating coil to any equipment or AirLoop. The
> only heating coil you are using is the Coil:Heating:Water object. If you
> want to use the DX coil and a Heat Pump, you'll have to use a
> AirLoopHVAC:UnitaryHeatPump:WaterTo Air object.
> This object assumes that you also use a DX coil for cooling, so you may have
> some difficulty. I think that a chiller and a HeatPump don't normally get
> used at the same time.
> BPT BizCard_RGB_0507
> There is good and there is evil. Love goodness.
> There is truth and there is falsehood. Love truth.
> There is beauty and there is ugliness. Love beauty.
> There is life and there is death. Love life.
> There is love and there is evil. Love love and hate hate.
> There is honesty and there is dishonesty. Love honesty.
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: