Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Exporting from DesignBuilder to EnergyPlus

Thanks for the replies guys.

I could see the transmission schedules being exported to energyplus, but i dont see any zone properties or zone details for the component block and also the zones that are in contact with this component block have exterior condition specified as outdoors in energyplus. And moreover, my walls in contact with the component block are part internal and part external, so I am not able to come to a conclusion if outdoors--->Sun and Wind Exposed, would be wrong (keeping in mind the part external portion).

Is there any way we can know how energyplus has considered the construction after simulation?

Thank you.