[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Use hourly data from file as OA supply temperature.
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Use hourly data from file as OA supply temperature.
- From: "Phylroy" <phylroy.lopez@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:58:13 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:58:33 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1270058312; bh=cu9bdoPQ6lOJYWxiz/aB9L/mbswNqolhJhcO/RLA/ss=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=e8RdpNyq3Qy6YnY5oqX1DhdWJjtFcRmPK7yT+1BpNUGZ3ydejditOkDvR4GJZ1o7AskD0tN3OeqOwijZvzS5Kbxpzw+hCVrXUpNlKMwKFW2XSUuGet3B07oN4hgSaBRu
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=pKXXQh2s5bguLtI3cGoha0cRPnHm9Lnah+tFj/SWyzOqTWDAB9WBdqdde3+LDLnwKF4Qhg+zcccZhEOgg9lObq+n1KfINycKKkl26/9m/fwsMV+YJnPcnKoydVwgv1eL;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I have a process that will effect the OA temperature coming into the air handling unit. (such as an earth tube, another heating process, etc) which I have hourly data for.
Is it possible to have the outdoor air temperature to be set to follow such hourly input text file?
I do not want to alter the weather files ambient dry bulb temperatures because that will obviously alter the building envelope's performance.
Thanks for your help,
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: