Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] RE: EnergyPlus Humidifiers

 From the code:
WaterInEnthalpy = 2676125.d0 ! At 100 C
WaterAddNeededMax = MIN(WaterAddNeeded,Humidifier(HumNum)%NomCap)
AirOutEnthalpy=(AirMassFlowRate*Humidifier(HumNum)%AirInEnthalpy +
WaterAddNeededMax*WaterInEnthalpy)/AirMassFlowRate
AirOutHumRat = (AirMassFlowRate*Humidifier(HumNum)%AirInHumRat +
WaterAddNeededMax) / AirMassFlowRate
AirOutTemp = PsyTdbFnHW(AirOutEnthalpy,AirOutHumrat,
'CalcElecSteamHumidifier')
HumRatSatOut = PsyWFnTdbRhPb(AirOutTemp,1.0d0,OutBaroPress,
'CalcElecSteamHumidifier')