[EnergyPlus_Support] Earthtube and "outdoor air node" actuator

Dear E+ customer,

I have two different problems, and I hope you can help me to understand how to fix it.

I'am trying to use an Earthtube, and my first question concerned the outputs

Current Earth Tube output variables:
Zone, Sum, Zone EarthTube Sensible Heat Loss [J]
Zone, Sum, Zone EarthTube Sensible Heat Gain [J]
Zone, Sum, Zone EarthTube Volume [m3]
Zone, Sum, Zone EarthTube Volume Flow Rate [m3/s]
Zone, Sum, Zone EarthTube Mass [kg]
Zone, Sum, Zone EarthTube Mass Flow Rate [kg/s]
Zone, Sum, Zone EarthTube Fan Electric Consumption [J]
Zone, Average, Zone EarthTube Inlet Air Temperature [C]

Why the flow rates are "Sum" and not "Average" as in others equipments ? When I read the mass Flow Rate in the eso file, it is 60 times as big as the flow rate I enter in the instruction (on an hourly report).
It is not the sum on one hour and neither the average flow rate... I have a timestep of 60 iteration per hours.
Can somebody explain this result ?

The other problem concern the "outdoor air node" actuator.
To plug the earthtube to the air system, I use a outdoor air mixer and I want to set the outdoor air condition with the actuator "outdoor air node" in order to have the same conditions as the outlet of the earth tube.
The problem is that I can't set correctly the condition of the node of outdoor air (With or without the earthtube). I can set the condition of a outdoor air alone but when I link the outdoor air not to the inlet of the outdoor air mixer, the actuator don't set the conditions.
Did somebody already used this actuator without problem ?

Thanks in advance.
Florian