[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: File - SERVICE - Meteonorm Weather Files

Hello,

I would like to request this service for 2 locations, if that's alright. The locations are:

Name of Location: Aveiro (Portugal)
Latitude: 40.641
Longitude: -8.653
Time Zone: GMT
Elevation: 20m

Name of Location: Setúbal (Portugal)
Latitude: 38.527
Longitude: -8.886
Time Zone: GMT
Elevation: 35m

Thank you very much, in advance, for this service!
Francisco O.

PS: I do have some hourly weather data on these places, but it is not in E+ format and i do not know how to deal with it. Will it be of any use for you anyway?