Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: File - SERVICE - Meteonorm Weather Files

It will be a while, the person who does the Meteonorm files is in transition.

Read the Auxiliary Programs document on Custom data -- typically most hourly data can be transformed to EPW format.   (Meteonorm is a different service -- does not use custom user data, I believe).