Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Daylighting Control

The reason is likely that you setup timestep but report hourly value. For example, if lighting is off above 500lx.  at 0-3min, the illumin. is high(800lx), but at 30-60min, the illuminance is low (200lx), If you report hourly value , you will see the illuminance is 500lx. But you can not say there is no light during this hour because lighting is on at 30-60min.   if you report timestep value, you will see which timestep there is lighting.

So, why you said the illuminance is high in March is that  the average or total is high rather than each timestep of an hour is high.,