[EnergyPlus_Support] Question about energy balance of results

Hi! i am trying to understand the variable Zone Air Balance Surface Convection Rate. form this variable you get the total effect from the fabric to the zone node. this means that theoretically includes the heat transfer from the walls and the total effect of the windows (convection + conduction + radiation + solar gains). with this in mind if i remove form this variable the sum of the variables windows heat and winnows looses I will get only the effect of the walls to the zone node.

(A) Fabric effect = Zone Air Balance Surface Convection Rate -(windows heat + winnows looses)

to test this I run a cube 1x1x1 with the default openstudio materials, some light gains, infiltration and a Ideal air system two times one without windows and one with one south window 0.5x0.5.

if the above are right the difference between the systems energy for each month will be equal to the  total windows effect (windows heat + winnows looses. but this does not apply.

can someone help me to understand what goes wrong hear
I have attached an excel file with the results to check it

Thank you in advanced
K. Ordoumpozanis