From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edwin Lee
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 10:06 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Water Source Heat Pump

If you are referring to water to air heat pumps,

5ZoneWaterLoopHeatPump.idf

5ZoneWLHPPlantLoopTower.idf

HeatPumpWaterToAir.idf

HeatPumpWaterToAirEquationFit.idf

HeatPumpWaterToAirWithAntifreezeAndLatentModel.idf

HeatPumpWaterToAirWithAntifreezeAndLatentModel2.idf

to name a few.  If you were interested in something else, just let me know.

Edwin