[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: CSV file does not get updated

Dear José,

I have experienced (i think)the same problem than you: the output files are not overwritten unless you erase them previously.

I my case, i found that the problem is that the path of the folder where the idf is located contains some non-english characters such as ñ á é ... which is very usual if you mother language is spanish.
Try to rename the path of your idf folder using only english language characters and be aware if you locate your idf on the computer desktop because the path may contains your computer user name, for example,in your case, could be "José Agustín" (problem with é and í)

And let us know if this works

Kind regards

Antonio Carrillo
Escuela de Ingenierias