[EnergyPlus_Support] Coil:Cooling:WaterToAirHeatPump:EquationFit: Buggy Warning Message?

I'm using:

Coil:Cooling:WaterToAirHeatPump:EquationFit and Coil:Heating:WaterToAirHeatPump:EquationFit

objects to model a heatpump using the curve-fitting methodology.

There are two parameters in Coil:Cooling:WaterToAirHeatPump:EquationFit:
1. Rated Total Cooling Capacity {W}
2. Rated Sensible Cooling Capacity {W}

Naturally, these two numbers will be different.  When I run my idf I get the following warning:

"...heating capacity is disproportionate (> 20% different) to cooling capacity"

It's apparent that it's comparing the Total cooling capacity to the Heating Capacity rather than comparing the Sensible Cooling Capacity to the Heating Capacity.

Does anyone know if this is a bug (to be ignored) or whether I'm doing something wrong?

My data is:

Rated Total Cooling Capacity:    8324
Rated Sensible Cooling Capacity: 5715
Rated Heating Capacity:          5686

A related question is: are these rated numbers the capacity numbers that the manufacturer typically publishes (using industry standard conditions) or are they the maximum capacity numbers found in the manufacturer's data.  (The spreadsheet that generates the curve-fitting coefficients specifically uses the maximum numbers; the InputOutput doc for e+ is a little ambiguous as to what is required for these rated parameters in the EquationFit objects).

I've been assuming the former.