To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: wfbuhl@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:51:29 -0700
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: can't figure out how to fix errors

It's pretty unusual to not not have any design cooling loads. The warning message is coming from
the zone sizing calculation. This calculation does not know or care anything about the system or
plant level input. It is strictly a zone level calculation. Thus the problem must be coming from
the zone level inputs. Check your design days and zone level schedules. Make sure the schedules are active
for SummerDesignDay. Anything you are not mentioning - like the building is at the South Pole? Did you check
the Sizing:Zone inputs and make sure the specified "Zone Cooling Design Supply Air Temperature" is less than
your expected zone temperature?

Fred Buhl