RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How can i control zone temperature at the setpoint temperature

Hi, Yang Chen

Will you explain a little more which zone temperature you are measuring or monitoring.  Zone System Air temperture, Zone Mean Air Temperature  and Zone MRT may  be different, from the setpoint value.

 Dr. Li

To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: yangchen19851226@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:30:42 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How can i control zone temperature at the setpoint temperature

I use type 1 and type 2 to control the temperature,and in schedule object I only select 2 to control the temperature because the cooling load occurs during the whole simulation period.
However the zone temperatures in the output file are different with the setpoint in the schedule.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@yahoogroups.com, "Jackson, Alan" <ajackson@...> wrote:

> Have you looked at ZoneControl:Thermostat using control type 4, Dual
> Setpoint with Deadband?
>
> This is the standard thermostat for controlling zone temperature, use
> this with object ThermostatSetpoint:DualSetpoint. Have a read through
> the I/O Manual.
>
> Unless I am misunderstanding what you are trying to do.
>
> Alan Jackson, LEED AP
> KlingStubbins

Hotmail & Messenger. Get them on your phone now.