[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How can i control zone temperature at the setpoint temperature

I use type 1 and type 2 to control the temperature,and in schedule object I only select 2 to control the temperature because  the cooling load occurs during the whole simulation period.
However the zone temperatures in the output file are different with the setpoint in the schedule.