Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Primary AHU with Fancoil

Not sure if I understand your question - the chilled beam simulation in EnergyPlus treats the
chilled beams as terminal units. So you need to have a central ventilation system defined just
to use the beams. Looking at the code, it appears to me that if you schedule the beams to
be off (use the Unit Availability Schedule) the chilled water flow rate is set to the minimum
but the air flow is left alone. So scheduling the beams off won't affect the ventilation air flow
rate.

Fred Buhl