[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Primary AHU with Fancoil

Actually my quation was
"I wanted to model a system with Central Fresh Air AHU + Chilled beam + FanCoils". My fancoils uses only local air served by AHU, but I did not find a direct way to connect AHU and fanCoils.

But i found a way to model this. I have modeled central AHU+Chilled beam. And Fancoils OutSide Air set to Zero, so technically they recirculates the Zone Air.

Thanks for your response.

regards
-Prasad