[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Question about enthalpy opening control.
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Question about enthalpy opening control.
- From: "vesthetics" <vesthetics@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 07:58:52 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 01:59:00 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1272355139; bh=MrIYxOCEcsR8kA9yl18J38LBMpSvdQosQfUVzabLPAs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=M3oXR1pRCXhxdROOzhKUGU1lCDCBgWfrQ71VL5Tb8XjA8l9LGXkGlYPdjYlTLKTjB6X39ppenDINJiOJx/oFzfjXm2cGzyHE7+jwPeps7VYUwbPSSYzjElPcuNaU7O03
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=BMhvJW22TT/ogWD53NUQDb6dPBtWIOl4FVbObPCZnPf947j8WRGDHHRHDN1WGYSFhxMkWRL7aY5R+SVJXoJ9XYVXYSGqS2QS8j7nABJ4pYI+yOEKfWD+mrZ3kVu4BZsf;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I wonder one thing more about Airflow Network enthalpy control.
In the AirflowNetwork:Multizone:zone
When I control the openings by enthalpy control, I can't understand delta H = 0
Where can I set the setpoint enthalpy?
There's setpoint regarding "temperature" only.
Is this also refers to "Ventilation Control Zone Temperature Setpoint Schedule" ?
But I think this is only defining temperature, there's no humidity included.
When control the openings by delta T. it's clear.
At first this refers to "Ventilation Control Zone Temperature Setpoint Schedule"
If the outdoor air is lower than set point (I set 26'C), ventilation is available.
and then multiplier on venting open factor is multiflied based on the delta T(indoor air temp - Outdoor air temp)
When it comes to enthalpy.
all the process is the same, except setpoint H.
I don't know where can I set this.
Please give me your help.
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: