From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of marziasedino
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:04 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Outdoor Air Schedules

Dear all,
my building model has got multiple thermal zones served by multiple AHUs (approximately each AHU is serving 5 thermal zones). Thermal zones occupancy levels and schedules are different form each other therefore they have different OA requirements.
The Controller:OutdoorAir object allows to specify only one Schedule  for each AHU (Object: Mimimum Outdoor Air Schedule Name) which means that I can't differentiate each thermal zones OA Schedule, which ij my case should follow the occupancy.
If I use the Controller:MechanicalVentilation object I can specify OA rate per person and per area for each thermal zone served by each AHU, but again only one Schedule can be specified (Availability Schedule Name object).
So my questions are:
1) Is there a way to assign OA rate shedules for each single thermal zone?
2) also, is there a report  that I can use to check the zone OA rates per hour?  The Zone Mechanical Ventilation shows the total mechanincal ventilation...
thanks a lot in advance!
marzia