[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: AFN Node Pressure Distribution & Air Density & STACK

Dear Lixing (or anybody else who was dealing with this before),

one more - may be a misunderstanding with the therm "thermal chimney" in the correspondence before.
1) Is it possible to use the AFN for a internal stack connecting zones in different floors, which is not utilizing solar radiation to enhance the natural ventilation - only using the inside outside temperature differences and stack hight (chimney - but no solar chimney).
2) I also read some different opinions about an atrium design with vertical zone stratification. Is that generally possible with horizontal openings (not considering entering solar radiation)? Or should here better used a single central and tall zone?

Thank you again,
Tobias