[EnergyPlus_Support] ventislab trouble

Hello, everyone!

I have a trouble on ventislab module. I just want the night air get through the slab without using any coil. One way in and out!
but the E+ ask me to set the OA options which means the return air is not completely equal to the exhaust air.
what can I do?

And in the example file simulation.

I find in some of  time steps, the mass flow rate of OUTSIDE AIR IN NODE plus RETURN AIR NODE is not equal to the RELIEF NODE plus OA MIXER OUTLET NODE, is that weird?
and why the " Ventilated Slab Air Mass Flow Rate" variable is always zero?

Any suggestion is appreciate and lots of thanks!

zjymars