RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] ventislab trouble

Hi, zjymars

I do not know how your ventislab module is connected.

If the air does not enter into a zone or module, it means that you have not set up an air loop system.

It the inlet air volume is set to the same as the fan capacity of the zone, all the zone return air will be exhausted through the releaf node of the OA mixer, if the zone exhaust node is not used.

OA MIXER OUTLET NODE operates at  the fan flow rate.
If the OA inlet rate is less than this, the required amount is made up from the zone return air.

If your OA inlet node is scheduled with other objects, the timestep values may need to be adjusted, and therefore the sum of air flow rate  of the OA nodes may be differentfor  a few steps.

I am unable to  give you a full answer without running or viewing your IDF.

 Dr. Li