[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Multiple Shading Controls

Thanks so much Linda for your response.

I went through some samples under installation directory. I understood the idea. It would be really great if you could help me little more on this,

Do we have to repeat the same procedure for all surfaces in the building. For example, I have 10 square shaped zones (10 floors), then do we have to implement for each surface to check HighSolar or Hightemperature

Thanks
-Ven