RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Variable Volume Refrigerant System

Dear Mário,

Keep in mind that you can define the boiler and chiller curves to be anything you desire.

When I said earlier that I would define the Boiler efficiency and Chiller COP  = 1.0, I forgot to say that I would also define the curves so that the part load efficiency was always a constant value which equals the peak efficiency.

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504