Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modelling VRV system

Thanks Alberto,

regards

From: alberto <ahneto@xxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 24 May, 2010 7:25:44 PM
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modelling VRV system

Dear Felipe,

I believe in the documents for EnergyPlus 5.0 you will find a topic specific related to VRF modeling (Tips and Tricks). My understanding is that you won´t have a continuous variation of the compressor performance vs load but a stepped variation (04 steps) which is the closest model for VRF.

I hope this helps.

Good work,

Alberto Hernandez Neto