[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: weather utility da not recognize DEF file
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: weather utility da not recognize DEF file
- From: "alessandro" <kiopper@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 16:02:29 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 26 May 2010 10:06:00 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1274889960; bh=m5SHVN/6ibq7m1KaHQlQsGkFmBTF814TgnVYiiXn6CE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=JE2fcKasq78OkBKG8qHSF4o2s+REkWZSkLkrNUEWMb0KhQbwseATwRnyeR4bE8P1ZVPiYHPFA/pgjDApjDJYin0MYqKZKiJO4lSWAaaZaL0N9dn1qdjtAvoCnUbeSR2g
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=dLfymf6pirmtvqiXlRTFlgvIeGNDfBteVlfTngNme1mFccv1mQ9MjZfRXD3fOkhb+Epev1ONFz33FnPqKTA7ez12NPIZrH/2R1Iw7k0nOnBiZkjGyhVEUHy6wh5Fw/Ql;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I did as you wrote.
Thank you Linda
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@...> wrote:
> Send both files to the helpdesk support --
> energyplus-support@... and we'll try to sort it out.
> At 08:26 AM 5/26/2010, alessandro gober wrote:
> >Hi everybody!
> >I've a problem to create a EPW file from a customized one:
> >specifically the weather utility seeems to not recognize the .def
> >file I put in the same folder of the .txt one (and obviously with
> >the same name, so that the first appears "filename.def" and the
> >second simply "filename" and both are .txt files).
> >In fact after selecting the Input Weather Data File (button "Select
> >File to Convert"),and specifying the Data Type (button "Override
> >Default Type") with "Custom Data Format", a window appears which
> >tells there is not .def file.
> >Really I don't know waht to do.
> >Thanks to anyone have some suggestions!
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: