[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Differences in weather data between csv and epw files
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Differences in weather data between csv and epw files
- From: "Liam O'Brien" <liambrn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 16:48:08 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 26 May 2010 10:48:43 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1274892522; bh=Yt1TYILnMOj1t7rLaUV+k38WViZOeAePuR8cJ3H/pGc=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=vEF33yQVftIGJpRThB0UrMgV/oXdLzHjkjrZ6OSlyuM732fZfzlisr25jXY11OpWM/RX48Wyh3ZHx2r0M8rTDn387OwICEcTFL2fdJoNtwUp1g6RWtUqZweXOTF/3ifl
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=AylP96JW+76gJBg0aSOUpgy3DwT7tkb3lshKvgh9r51h1uf7boW1DiJbmsy8aYbvHKWcxzudvecdISJY5T7i4GnrB1hMT1UH75KzCd8cFjnucqFQsVbe9AhAMM4PMJiI;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I've been comparing the weather data in the simulation output to the EPW and was surprised to see differences. For instance, the outdoor dry bulb temperature is -13.9C vs. -11.9C, respectively, in day 1, hour 1. Is this normal? What could be happening?
Thanks in advance.
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: