Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Downloading previous version

Reza,

You can transition from whatever version (even older than v3) to whatever version you like. Download the transition program from the support website http://energyplus.helpserve.com.

Regards,

Ery

On 06/01/2010 12:40 PM, Reza Moshksar wrote:

Dear Ery Djunaedy,
may be he has my problem with Ecotect 2010 that i cannot import v3 in v5
with regards
bye

Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Downloading previous version
To: EnergyPlus_Support@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 4:47 PM

Dear Sotirs,

Can you tell us why do you need version 4 specifically? You can download v5 for free, and you will get a new password for that too.

If you have IDF files in version 4, you can easily translate that to version 5. Thats really easy. I do not see any other reason why you still want to use v4. In fact, you can have more features with running v5.

Vaggelis, as Linda said, you MAY NOT send the previous version. Why would you want to do that anyway?

Thanks,

Ery