[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Why the generators stop working when selected "Follow Thermal"

Hello Brent,

Thank you very much for your reply! I really appreciate it! I have tried the MicroCoGeneration.idf already, and I got some problem. As I asked in message # 17081. I reproduce the question and paste here:
Thanks a lot again!

Hello,
I have tried the MicroCoGeneration.idf file. The MicroCHP unit is currently providing around 50% of the total heating load (generator operation scheme: follow thermal), but I want the MicroCHP unit provide 100% heating load. Because the Generator:MicroCHP is not normalized, I can not simply increase its capacity from currently 5kW to 10kW, so I added another MicroCHP unit working parallel with the first one. But the simulation result is: the total thermal output of
the two MicroCHP units is still 50% of the total heating load, both of them are working, but both of their thermal and electric output reduced to 50% rated output, My question is: How can the two MicroCHP units working parallel at their rated output to meet the thermal load?

Thank you very much! I am looking forward to discussing with you.
Best,
Peng