To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:06:40 -0600
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] batch processing in Windows

It expects to have an Energy+.ini file in the same folder from where you are running and THAT points to the place where the EnergyPlus.exe and idd and, etc are.  Specifically the .idd file as you will already be running the EnergyPlus.exe file at that point -- our script files that build files for our test suite runs use that.

Searching the documentation for Energy+.ini -- I find several references -- see if that helps.

If you don't have one, then it builds it first time and assumes that everything is in that folder.