Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] zone energy consumption

Yes, but the Natural Gas for a zone output might only be the "GasEquipment" -- instead of attributing what gas is used in a system to the zone.

All the output variables are described in the Input Output Reference (with a few exceptions where they have been overlooked)

Variables that are "available" for outputting are shown in the .rdd and (meters) in the .mdd file.  For which, you need to have put in a:

Output:VariableDictionary,idf;

(If you do the above the rdd and mdd files will contain lines that are ready to be put into an IDF)