[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ASHRAE qurey on water cooled chillers

Hi Vignesh,

Take note that in ASHRAE 90.1-2007 Section G3.1.3.7 it mentions that

"... The baseline building design's chiller plant shall be modeled with chillers having the number and type as indicated in Table G3.1.3.7 as a function of building peak load."

Table G3.1.3.7 only specifies WATER COOLED CHILLERS.

If you'd like the exact clause, I think the clause "... having the number and type..." will be enough to answer your question.

Regards

Reniel Barroso