[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: export ecotect to energyplus _ schedule

Yes, I've made the transition and read the Input-Output Reference Guide.

My problem is that the energyplus file works only with the schedules that are made automaticallly in exporting from ecotect to energyplus with some names like ***_OPERATION.