[EnergyPlus_Support] Modelling combination of Desiccant dehumidification and evaporative cooling using wet pads (PDEC)

Hi,

To make my previous question a bit more specific here is what I would like to model with EnergyPlus.
I want to model a combination of desiccant rotary wheel (desiccant:no fans), drawing in ambient air and then supplying
the dehumidified air into a cooling tower (PDEC) where evaporative cooling takes place. The PDEC tower is connected to a Zone.

According to the E plus manual, the cooling tower can only take input data from the weather file and cannot be connected
to the outlet node of the desiccant. Am I right on this?

Is there a way to connect the outlet node of the desiccant to the PDEC tower? -or-

An alternative way could be to run two separate set of simulations, i.e. one for the desiccant system and one for PDEC tower. I would then take the output of the desiccant wheel simulation and modify the weather file (T and RH) in order to use it as an input for 2nd simulation of the PDEC tower simulation. The problem is that if I modify RH and T in the weather file then I modify the outdoor conditions (RH and T) for my zone, which is something that I do not want to do. I want my zone to use the original boundary conditions. Ideally the zone should use data from the actual weather file.

Is there a way to use two separate data sets, one for the PDEC input data and one for the zone? For example by importing inputs from a csv file (e.g. is rvi files only for output variables or also for input?).

Here is a summary of what am I trying to achieve:

- Weather file (RH1, T1) --> In Desiccant wheel --> Out Desiccant wheel (RH2, T2) --> In PDEC tower --> Out PDEC tower (RH3, T3) --> In zone
- Boundary conditions for the zone: weather file (RH1, T1)