[EnergyPlus_Support] DX Cooling Coil warning

Hello All,

How do I control a Dx:CoolingCoil from operating when the inlet air temperature required no cooling. In my case,

Full load outlet air dry-bulb temperature < 2C. This indicates the possibility of coil frost/freeze. Outlet temperature = 1.90 C.
   **   ~~~   **  ...Occurrence info = RUN PERIOD, 01/16 11:24 - 11:26
   **   ~~~   ** ... Possible reasons for low outlet air dry-bulb temperatures are: This DX coil
   **   ~~~   **    1) may have a low inlet air dry-bulb temperature. Inlet air temperature = 16.946 C.
   **   ~~~   **    2) may have a low air flow rate per watt of cooling capacity. Check inputs.
   **   ~~~   **    3) is used as part of a HX assisted cooling coil which uses a high sensible effectiveness. Check inputs.

this is what happens..

I have a Setpoint Manager (Mixed Air) for the cooling coil outlet node. The reference setpoint for this is through Setpoint manager:Singlezone:Reheat.

Could anyone please tell me what is wrong with this?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Vinay