[EnergyPlus_Support] Looking to hire full time energy modeler

Energy Engineer/ Energy Modeler/ Energy Auditor
Location:  Boston, MA
Skill Level:  Mid Level
Pay:  Highly Competitive Salary + Options
Position Type: Full Time

Company Overview:
Retroficiency is a cutting edge software and data analytics company focused on commercial building energy efficiency and sustainability.  Retroficiency provides building owners with the technology to identify evaluate thousands of building retrofit solutions in minutes.  We identify more, and more effective, solutions to reduce energy consumption and emissions, lower operating expenses, and increase asset value on an on-going basis.

Position Overview:
Retroficiency, Inc. is looking for a dynamic and innovative energy auditing and/or modeling professional to join our growing team.  Daily activities include working with customers to complete energy audits and modeling, helping further develop our proprietary software and technology based on that customer interaction, and helping expand our reporting capabilities.  The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented problem solver who is able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. This position is located in our Boston, MA office and will require minimum travel.

Qualifications:
Minimum Requirements:
?Bachelor's degree in mechanical or energy engineering or related field
?2+ years of direct professional experience in mechanical system design, energy modeling, commissioning and/or energy auditing
?Experience with a number of energy efficient building projects
?Direct experience using energy modeling programs for commercial buildings (eQuest, EnergyPlus, EnergyPro, Trace, HAP, Visual DOE, etc.)
?Comprehension of building floor & site plans, construction specifications and operational policies
?Comfortable with high‐volume, quick‐turnaround deadlines
?Excellent written and oral communication skills for customer and client communication.
?A positive, team-oriented attitude to match our friendly work environment.

If you're looking to work in an entrepreneurial environment as an Energy Engineer with great growth potential and career trajectory, then please contact us today at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!