Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to debug/identify these errors

On the EP-Launch menu select View/Options. Then select Interface. At the
right click the "View Quick Open Panel for Single Simulation" box.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years