[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Water heater in paralle with baseboard heaters in plant loop
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Water heater in paralle with baseboard heaters in plant loop
- From: "sam" <simeonagas@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:08:15 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 05:09:21 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1280315360; bh=IYjvjYM1EPj62XHVAR9GXWMKS+3yDwyfKdFBeGO2DxE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BUNZuXGSXT3x1W7ZL16ruRmuqzwrJmwpc3nLXBhSqsZMXnQfqMin9p8ROD5x+PPnZ6RJh1NJD1ncL0vq5bPOCvD1vEMMqIBV5yHRFEDUei/fS5jphCNISeZs+tvrFMKg
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=F3+6mXNsJfe656q2Mq7WoKcKjdLMJ/A1WSoUvAtoN52SMRiu/obc/VzUijOxcQkLX7HugRbA7t2BNNGQdyjeKsBdEG0UjVr21c52AS+UNph+ZyGWyFhFiQs29phF1FQy;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I am trying to simulate a water heater (delivering domestic hot water) that is in parallel connected with baseboard heaters (serving thermal zones) in a plant loop that is fed with hot water by a gas boiler.
The problem is that the water heater uses only energy from its own embedded heater and not the gas boiler.
Does anyone know how to face this?
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: