[EnergyPlus_Support] Unexpected results when running model with Daylight and Window Shading control

I get some really strange results when I run a simulation for a Benchmark Medium Office New V1.3_5.0 model (I downloaded it from the benchmark buildings web page of DOE). I created three scenarios:

Reference scenario: nothing changed to the model

1st scenario: added Daylight Control for lights

2nd scenario: Daylight Control in the lights together with switchable glazing control.

Adding Daylight Controls is supposed to reduce cooling energy and increase heating energy, as the lights, which are internal load, are dimmed when possible. In the second scenario, the required heating energy will be further increased and cooling energy decreased, because additional solar gains are rejected.

Running the simulation for different weather files I discovered that in some cases (for example for the Amsterdam weather file) the required heating energy is for the 2nd scenario less than in the other cases. (Concerning cooling energy, there everything is OK).

How can this be possible?