Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] DHW system pipe network

You can put the heat transfer pipe on the supply side of the loop.  You can still put the pipe:indoor objects in the zones of your choice, but in v5 they need to be placed on the supply side half-loop.  I can't remember for sure the status of this model, but in the next release, this constraint "may" be relaxed.  Putting it on the supply side should satisfy most models though.