Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] HVACTemplate:System:PackagedVAV

Sorry, I meant to include that in the first post.  The system is not prefor=
ming=20
as I would like.  I have heating throughout the year (more in the summer th=
an in=20
the winter!).  My cooling coil is working a little bit in the winter, but t=
he=20
load profile looks much better than the heating coil.  I am simulating in N=
ewark=20
NJ so I should have no heating in the summer, and no cooling in the winter.=
  I=20
have attached my IDF file and the latest HTML output file

WARNING: The remainder of this message has not been transferred.
The estimated size of this message is 8575652 bytes.
Click on the Retrieve From Server icon above and check mail again to get the whole thing. (If you're reading this in the preview pane, you'll need to open the message to see the icon.)  If the Retrieve From Server icon is not showing, then this message is no longer on the server.