[EnergyPlus_Support] Waermeuebergabestation - purchased Heat transfer station

What is the best object or combination of objects to describe the transfer station unit where 90 deg water purchased from the local hot water network enters the unit and leaves at say 80 deg. Inside the unit a heat exchanger has tranfered the heat to my heating system loop which runs at say 55 deg forward temp and 48 return. I'm interested in the heat exchanger unit which should be able to reflect the efficiencies on the unit's data sheet. What would you suggest? I've seen some good spreadsheets in the downloads area of how the calibrate the efficiencies to reflect full load and part load running. Is this the right direction or would that be overkill?