[EnergyPlus_Support] problems with shading devices

Hi,

I have some questions about modelling the shading devices:

1. First of all, I couldn't find a way to define an interior solar control and exterior night insulation to a window. I assumed that the night insulation should be defined in the windorproperty:shadingcontrol module. however in the fenestrationsurface:detailed module, I can define only one shading device.

2. then if I decide to use same device for solar control and night insulation, I couldn't find any proper "shading control type". Because I want to use the night insulation when the outdoor temperature is lower than 10Ë?C and the solar control when the inside air temperature is higher than 22Ë?C. (I have fixed the cooling setpoint to 26Ë?C so "when cooling" mode is not proper for me..)

I am expecting your responses, Thanks,
Ece