De: julian blanchard <julianflorentinos@xxxxxxxxx>
Asunto: Help me! 3
A: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fecha: miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010, 04:34 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm starting to work with EnergyPlus and I have to do a research project.
This is a small housing complex paired (8 total) for a permanent occupation of 3 persons, with power consumption and lighting mini.
I have to determine the thermal loads for heating consumption and the corresponding dimensioning of the biomass boiler, as well as test different materials to see which is the best option.
I made the model in Open Studio and have done the simulation but I keep getting errors. Someone can help me a bit if you sent the files, if only to know if I'm doing well.
How do I make the simulation I generate csv files?
Greetings and thanks.

Atte. Julian