[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Manually sizing baseboards and plant loops

I changed the flow rate of the Pump:Constantspeed for the HW loop also
from autosize to a manual value.  And now the occuring flow rate in the
HW loop indeed followed this manual value. I can even change the maximum
loop flow rate from the Plant:Loop back to autosize without any problem.
So, case solved. Thank you for your support.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "James V Dirkes II, PE"
<jvd2pe@...> wrote:

> If you have defined a single pump for the hot water loop, then the
pump
> affects the boiler AND the rest of the loop.  If you have a
> primary-secondary loop, then the primary pump affects (mostly) the
supply
> side (boiler) and the secondary pump affects the demand loop.
>

> The Building Performance Team
> James V. Dirkes II, P.E., LEED AP
> 1631 Acacia Drive NW
> Grand Rapids, MI 49504