[EnergyPlus_Support] I have a problem with creating epw weather file

Hi Dr. Crawley

I am a graduate student of architecture department at NTUST (National Taiwan University of Science and Technology). I am also an assistant of sustainable architecture research course in the coming semester in my school. My professor and me are preparing some materials related the new course and got a problem about our climate data transfer. After skimming the weather data from Energy Plus website, It only supplies Taipei city weather data which could not represent the climate condition of Taiwan. It is also not enough to wide our understanding of weather analysis in other cities in Taiwan by some simulation tools. My question is how can I create an epw. file or some other kind of weather files, like TMY2, by myself for Energy-plus, HEED, and Climate Consultan5 usage. I have written E-mail to Professor Milne, UCLA. He told me maybe I can get some accurate information from you. Hope you can supply me some useful hints or information to expand our sustainable visual and usage. Thank you very much. I hope I will not waste you too much time.

Sincerely,

Lin, Ming-Tse