[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Min ODA rate is not being met?

Well spotted. The fan is not on, but that does not effect the sizing calculations that still nicely calculate the size the fan must be to bring the air flow to meet the loads and ODA requirements.

Theoretically, I shouldn't need to specify the minimum air flow for the zone at zone level if I do it here in the Air Loop Sizing, but I can give it a try.

My method for the fan powers has worked by the way...thanks to your input (not directed at me, but I tend to read most of your comments).

1) I will try specifying it at zone level as well.
2) I will then try with the fans on.

Thanks again.

Jean.