[EnergyPlus_Support] Simple model but no results

I am a first time user of this program EnergyPlus using Open Studio on Windows.  My intention on this initial pass was to make a simple model to estimate the heat load entering the skin of our building on very hot days.

Built model (only a structure with appropriate materials and not including any loads or cooling)
Oriented it (long,lat,elev,rotation)
Input weather file
Ran simulation

I thought this would present the data I was looking for but it did not.  The simulation runs and presents me a report that is zero for any calculated value.

Other than inputting the weather file and orienting the building I don't recall any parameters I set dealing with environmental conditions.  Anyone know what I am missing?  Hoping to be pointed in right direction.