[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: 64 bit versions, etc

What if the 32bit Windows version crashes, giving the message "insufficient virtual memory"? As it does for me currently.

Wouldn't a 64bit version on a 64bit system make use of more memory per process?
That would be a benefit of a 64bit version, I think.